*NEW* Baxter PD Excellence Academy is the first-of-its-kind accredited learning program—designed by the leading PD experts in partnership with ANNA and ADC to support PD nurses at every stage of their learning journey
Interactive Delivery Platforms That Work Together to Reinforce Learning
Live and On-Demand Webinars
Thought leader led interactive sessions with live Q&A
Complete virtual curriculum available on-demand for self-guided learning
National Training Events
Immersive training emphasizing hands-on application of essential concepts and tools
Brand New Curriculum for PD Nurses with a Novel Design for Practical Application
As leaders in Peritoneal Dialysis (PD), Baxter in partnership with ANNA and ADC have crafted a unique accredited educational curriculum to train nurses at all levels on the science and art of Peritoneal Dialysis.
This program designed by PD experts and thought leaders, uses a modern and intuitive adult learner approach to connect the nurses to all aspects of PD and home therapy. We take the learner on a journey by incorporating storytelling to convey meaning, practical activities to enhance retention and in-depth resources to spark further action. Why train with Baxter PD Excellence Academy? Because the knowledge, skills and support you gain, will help propel your practice to greater heights and change the way you deliver effective, quality care to your PD patients.
- More than 25 PD-specific contact hours through e-Learning courses and national events
- Only $12.50 per credit hour for e-Learning courses
Highly engaging and practical content including simulations, gaming, animations and practical tools that can be immediately applied to the PD nurse’s practice
Supports all stages of the PD Nurse’s learning journey!
- Turnkey training solution for every stage of the PD learning journey—from beginner to intermediate to advanced
- Can be used as ongoing standardized training protocol to help elevate skills, performance and job satisfaction
- Includes 10+ essential PD nursing topics
Interactive delivery approaches that work together to reinforce concepts
This new learning solution features:
- E-Learning modules* - complete accredited virtual curriculum available on-demand for self-guided learning.
- National training events* - immersive accredited training emphasizing hands-on application of essential concepts and tools (coming 2021)
- Live and on-demand webinars - Thought leader led interactive sessions with live Q&A (now available - see schedule)