*Continuing nurse education credits will be provided, totaling over 30 possible credit hours!
All proceeds from this program will go to scholarships and grants for PD nursing education
Course 1: Foundations of PD Nursing is now available. Earn 3.5 contact hours with this course!
- A Blueprint for the PD Nurse
- PD: What it is and How it Works
- The PD Nurse’s Guide to Starting a New Patient (Part 1)
In this course, which is broken up into 12 quick-to-complete modules, participants will explore never-before-seen content meant to provide PD nurses with the framework and resources needed to navigate the many roles PD nurses perform.
Course 2: Optimizing PD Therapy is now available. Earn 4.5 contact hours with this course!
- Fluid Management in PD
- The PD Nurse’s Guide to Starting a New Patient Part 2: Success at Home
- Essential Procedures of PD
- Prescription Management and Assessment of Adequacy in PD
You can also find free bonus content in this course with resourceful modules for starting a new patient on PD therapy and an interactive game called, PD Puzzler! *This is a non-CH topic.
Course 3: Retaining Patients on PD Therapy is now available. Earn 3 contact hours with this course!
- Non-infectious Complications in PD
- Prevention of PD Infection with an “Escape the Exam Room,” game
- PD Retention with a “Road to Retention,” game
You can also find free bonus content in the PD Products Training tab with modules for Remote Patient Management, as well as all other product training videos and resources.