Home Options Network (HON)
Baxter’s Home Options Network (HON) model focuses on providing members with clinical and operational support for establishing a home dialysis program or for an existing home dialysis program.
Establishing a home program – – for parties interested in starting a home-only dialysis program, the HON team can guide you through the licensure and certification process. HON start-up services include:
- Assist with identifying site location
- Help member complete and file all federal, state and city paperwork
- Assist with all third-party vendor agreements and commercial payor registration
- Provide a planning document – outline of detailed activities required for opening a home PD program
- Assist with identifying qualified candidates and providing guidance with the interview process
- Provide robust set of policy and procedure manuals compliant with CMS Conditions for Coverage
- Assess and assist with on-site Survey Readiness Audit
Existing dialysis program – ongoing support services provided to help independent programs succeed both clinically and operationally. Examples of ongoing support offerings include:
- Provide ongoing training and support focused on CMS Conditions for Coverage compliance
- Periodic Survey Readiness Audits / chart reviews / QAPI assessment
- Offer the opportunity to participate in HON educational WebEx events
- Offer Clinical Benchmark Outcome reports, prescription management reviews
- Provide ongoing operational consultant services including
- Periodic review of facility financial statements / accounts receivable reports / proforma projections / budget analysis – including operational recommendations
To see a more detailed listing of HON offerings, click here.
The HON team provides members with timely updates relating to CMS/Industry communications via HON Message in a Minute email distribution. An example of this is HON COVID-19 Message in a Minute.
In addition to member-status services, HON offers a variety of a la carte services to facilities that are not HON-member clinics, including a Nurse Mentorship program.
To learn more about the Home Options Network offerings. please email [email protected] or to speak with a HON team member call 1.800.323.4533.